EMIRATES STEEL INDUSTRIES July 2013 - at Present• Responsible for the successful implementation of rolling mill process improvement initiatives which directly result in a safer work environment, improved productivity, enhanced quality, and reduced costs.
• Responsible for improvement in mechanical Properties & microstructure of product by doing the detailed analysis of the Rolling Process parameters.
• Providing technical and analytical solutions to solve Operational problems.
• Preparation & Modification of Daily Production & Delay Reports.
• Develop and implement opportunities for process improvement in regards to efficiency, quality, yield, and productivity by analysis of online process, identifying the bottlenecks & defining the benchmark for the process.
• Preparation of Monthly Production Report, Production Efficiency Report & Reconciliation Report for the Top Management Review.
• Responsible for Implementation & Integration of Level-2 & SAP in the rolling mill as an in charge.
WELSPUN CORP. LTD. November 2006 - May 2013• Involved in Project team for the successful errection & commissioning of 4.5mtr wide plate mill with appropriate coordination among project team, design, planning, purchase & supplier.
• Responsible for successful errection & commissioning of High Pressure Descaling System (250bar Pressure) as an in charge in coordination with the Utility Department.
• Worked as Main Project coordinator among operation, maintenance & Siemens VAI commissioning team members for the successful commissioning of Steckel Furnace & down Coiler.
• Responsible for day to day quality production as per process parameters given by Quality Control Department with minimum engineering delays & minimum fuel consumption.
• Analysis of diversion & rejection of rolled plates & coils & preparation of corrective & preventive action against the diversion & rejection to increase the productivity.
• Responsible for the day to day fuel consumption & discharge rate of Reheating furnace as an Area In charge.
LLOYDS STEEL IND. LTD. November 1994 - October 2006• Responsible for the Finishing Mill Pulpit Operation for producing the Prime Production as per the Customer Specifications with minimum Engineering Delays.
• Responsible for maintaining the accurate temperature of the Steckel Furnace to produce the product within the specified dimensional tolerances.
• Responsible to produce the final product with Optimum Production Yield.
• Maintained the Mechanical Properties of Hot Rolled Coils as per standard.
• Maintained Appropriate Coordination with the Reheating Furnace Operator for the smooth production in Finishing Mill within specified tolerances & with minimum fuel consumption.
• Responsible for the Roughing Mill Pulpit Operation for providing the accurate semi product size to the Finishing Mill to produce the final product within Quality Parameters.
• Maintained Appropriate Coordination with the Reheating Furnace Operator for the smooth functioning of the Roughing Mill Equipment’s.