Production Manager having 14 years of rich technical experience in Production,Quality,compounding,Technical Sales,R&D,New Product Development in Plastic Industries
Cosmoplast January 2007 - at Present• Responsible for monitoring the entire gamut of activities leading to production of the finished product, development of new PVC grade as per International Standards or requirements of customer specification and setting up of new trials.
• Controlling manufacturing units, attending production meetings with General Manager, obtaining information of production through systems in order to ensure smooth operations, increased profitability and reduced costs.
• Planning and directing all manufacturing operations so as to make the production schedules meet the organizational targets and minimize waste and scrap during production. Ensuring that all production is in accordance with IS 9001 : 2008
National Plastic May 2001 - August 2006Quality Control & Quality Assurance
• Scope of responsibility included constant checking of the raw materials and compounds procured in order to monitor their quality.
• Actively involves in on line inspection of pipes & fittings visually and dimensionally
• Successfully attended to the manufacturing defect problems, quality related problems during production & guiding inspectors on decision making.
• Conducted the tests of end products with respect to various standards & confirming the product compliance to the standards
• Evaluated raw material supplies of the various vendors by conducting the necessary tests and handling third party inspections