Boeing June 1998 - August 2009including
* Tasked with Supplier Quality Management responsibilities for coordinating contractual Quality Software Process efforts for several Integrated Product Teams (IPT) efforts on multiple projects.
* Mission Assurance team member responsible for writing desktop work instructions and developing accounting forms for activities in technical and process reviews.
* Software Quality Assurance Lead for individual project of the International Space Station (ISS).
* Product Assurance Lead for Software Quality Assurance, Configuration Management, Project Planning, and Data Management on Ground-based Midcourse Defense System IPT.
* Ensured internal practices were updated, enforced, and preventative actions taken when necessary for maintenance of CMM/SEI Level 3 capability.
* Review technical documentation for compliance to Statements of Work and internally imposed requirements.
* Internal trainer in Boeing Anaheim SQA Philosophy and Techniques.
2002 - 2009
2007 - 2007
(1 year) Pennsylvania
1992 - 1992
(1 year) Alabama
1979 - 1981
(2 years) California