Punjlloyd Limited August 2011 - at Present• Manage all of the technology solutions: Servers, Desktops, Routers, Switches, CCTV, PABX Telephone system, printers etc....
• Maintenance and support to all IT systems required for daily business activity.
• Managing Windows Server 2003, 2008 , Active Directory, DNS and DHCP roles with different subnet.
• Setup and administration of users and computer accounts, security policy, file/Print sharing, Group policies.
• Maintenance and Troubleshooting of the servers, desktops, laptop, printers and other peripheral devices.
• Planning, scheduling and implementing network hardware and software maintenance requirements and upgrades.
• Assist with development and enhancement of relevant standards, procedures and guidelines.
• Manage all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and UPSs.
• Handling ADSL ,broadband and Leased line Internet connections .
• Support the network administrator in managing local and wide area networks.
3i Infotech (P) Ltd August 2008 - July 2011• Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
• Check help desk database for entries on server and server resource issues; prioritize and respond to help desk tickets as, appropriate
• BIMAC Services, Includes Build, installation/Move /Add and Change.
• Monitor service desk calls & manage message queues to ensure reported events are managed & prioritized to reduce business impact.
• Antivirus management services at Client Machine.
• Configuration & troubleshooting of Lotus Notes, Outlook Express, MS-Outlook all Versions.
• Asset management & Inventory Services.
• End User Training Services on IT awareness programme etc.
• Video Conference & Webcasting Services.
• Vendor Management -Includes Managing the other vendors for an IBM client pertain to IT related services.
• Call dispatching, follow up, coordination, escalation as per GDF guidelines.
Customer Support Engineer
Logic Engineer (P) Ltd March 2007 - November 2008• 1st Level troubleshooting of HP servers and escalating the 2nd level calls.
• Complete installation & Troubleshooting of application & S/w running on the site.
• Escalating unresolved problems to the principal / hardware vendor for ensuring Resolution.
• Providing value added customer services by attending customer queries and issues.
• Ensure computer hardware in safe & complies with health and safety legislation.
• Management of the daily data backup and retrieval scheme.
• LAN maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Configuration of print devices (network and local Printer)
• Desktop configuration network, mail client, internet etc.
• Installing and operating Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• TCP/IP networking and hardware maintenance and repair.
• Responsible for resolving customer complaints on performance bottlenecks.
• Microsoft based desktop software - Windows XP/7, Office 2003/2007/2010