Hotel Deloix 4* September 2012 - January 2014• Supervising all areas of this 194 rooms Hotel, featuring 5 pools, 1 restaurant, 2 bars, entertainment and spa. Average income of weddings as of 400k per year. Number of staff at my charge: around 65 people.
Director Sales & revenue
Hilton Malabo 5* March 2011 - March 2012• 5* Hotel featuring 188 rooms including 21 suites, 4 outlets and 2 shops.
• I was part of the Preopening Team. I lead a team of 6 members.
• Manage forecast, marketing plan as well as financial plans.
• I had to quit this job because I got malaria and had to fly back to Europe.
Eurostars Hotels February 2007 - February 2011Mexico City (12/08 – 03/11) ; Hotel San Marino 5* & Eurostars Reforma 5*
• General Manager for both hotels situated in the heart of the Business District in Mexico City, 111 rooms in total, 3 conference center and 3 restaurants.
• Started and consolidated business with companies such as HSBC, USA Embassy, Mitsubishi, Siemens, and Deloitte.
• In Eurostars San Marino we increased occupancy on 19% and 3€ AVG. In Eurostars Reforma, I focused on 9€ AVG and 6% of occupancy.
Paris (02/07 – 12/08) ; Eurostars Panorama 4* & Hotel Fleche d’Or 3*
• I started as FOM, after 7 months I was promoted to General Manager of both hotels, which counted 104 rooms, 2 conference center and 2 restaurants.
• I was in charge of all the preopening of Eurostars Panorama. This period lasted 9 months.
• In Eurostars Panorama, on its first year we got 93% occupancy and 118€ AVG. In Fleche d’Or, we increased 13% occupancy and 26€ AVG in 2 years.
Front Office Manager
Holiday Inn Alicante 5* May 2003 - February 2007• This was my first experience in hotels. I learnt all daily operations including Conference Management, Rooms, Housekeeping, Leadership & Training, Reservations, Retail, Engineering, as well as other functions as assigned.
• I was in charge of the restaurant and got the HACCP in 2006.
• Responsible for key control and maintain procedures for guest security, emergencies, hotel accounting, credit control, and handling of financial transactions
Master in Hotels Management
2006 - 2008
Bachelor in Tourism
University of Alicante
1999 - 2003
(4 years) Alicante