The below briefed points are shown my ability in the field of Hospitality Sectors that i have got the experience from various places :
Tawoos Industrial Services Company LLC is the Sister Concern of Renaissance Services-CSG, It services include the world countries like Norway, Angola, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan and other GCC countries.
OMIFCO – Oman India Fertiliser Company SAOC - From April 29th.. – We have been started our dining from 29th April of 2015. New task given to me with crew of 48 with multi cuisine refectory. Total 700 employees with 350 General shifts and rest of 250 from other shifts.
POS ( Port Of Salalah 2010 to 2015) is the Pride of Sultanate of Oman, serving 1200 pax of Omanis, Asian expatriates and some from western nationals. We are preparing real Arabic , Indian, Philippine and continental cuisines. For the Asian expatriates, Tawoos take care of accommodation, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Co-Ordinating with the Project Manager including 1 site Manager, 3 Supervisors, 1 storekeeper, 2 Chefs, 15 cooks, 18 waiters,6 maintenance Staff, 5 H.K attendants, 6 office boys, 4 laundry men, 6 kitchen stewards
& 10 kitchen helpers.
• Weekly get the stock report from the Store keeper and prepare costing.
• Preparation of 4O1 - Operational data & present to Project Manager.
• Making weekly Stock Sheet, Food Consumption, Labour Cost, Petty cash, Contribution Reports in the system and submit to the H.O.
• Maintain the HACCP standards what are implemented by the company, check daily whether they are in process or not.
• Give the awareness to the staff of HSE and it’s policies given by the concern (eg. Occupational Health Policy, No Smoking Policy, Hygiene Policy etc., )
• Weekly Basic First Aid classes are taken with video clippings
• Check all the records of QA/HSE by daily, weekly, monthly with periodic schedules
• Organize training program for the Supervisors and make committees ( Fire Fighting, First Aid, Enviro Club)
• Strictly monitor the Supervisors and get the HSE, Meal Service, Direct Cash Sales Reports.
• Organize Port Officers and other high official’s parties once in a while.
• Get the weekly cash from 6 cafeterias and deposited to the bank for the Tawoos A/c.
• Much take care of the Equipments and the staff whatever they are related to the Operation.
• Maintaining and creating good rapport between the Company and Clients.