City Premiere February 2014 - at Present• Handling all F & B outlet including Restaurant, Room service, Pool Bar, Coffee Shop and Out Door Function.
• Maintaining all Reports.
• Reporting to Resident Manager on a daily basis of all relevant
• Conducting training session for staff weekly.
• Managing staff schedules, stock and wastage levels.
• Coordinating and communicating with other departments.
• Handling queries and assisting in quick service recovery.
• Ensure thorough effective supervision of all Food and Beverage services.
• Flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Restaurant Manager if required, meeting business demands and guest service’s needs.
• Assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active involvement in their welfare, safety, training and development