AMBA Communications June 2015 - at PresentResponsibilities include:
• Render support and administrative services for smooth functioning of organization.
• Duties include administrative assistant, but this position supports a marketing department exclusively.
• Utilizing Advance technology modes of communication and data delivery.
• Performs a variety of Internet research functions and uses word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
• Preparing reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
• Research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas, or gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service, or create a marketing campaign.
• Gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
• Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries and concerns about tablet/laptop products
• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients and more;
• Research required information using available resources;
• Follow standard processes and procedures;
• Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
• Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
• Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business;
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
1997 - 1999
(2 years) Northern Mindanao