Digirobotics August 2015 - August 2016• Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing systems specifications, standards, and programming
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Blue Button Media June 2014 - June 2015• Development of new and additional website details
• Maintenance of the company website
Cambridge University Press September 2010 - February 2014• Works closely with the Infrastructure, Build and Release, and Database team to ensure swift and efficient implementation of point releases document and codes to Live servers.
• Discusses with business / project owner to clear any vague requirements included on the release.
• Coordinates with the project owner on any issues raises during development.
• Has professionally response to any issues raised by the business.
• Provide support to QA and helpdesk to determine any issues raised.
• Gives resolutions during technical discussions.
• Gives solutions by reviewing the specification given by the project owner.
• Improves the efficiency of the application.
• Helps in determine the root cause of the problem.
• Review and repair Legacy codes.
De La Salle University
2006 - 2010
(4 years) Calabarzon