HSE Expert with 18 years professional experience including in Automobile Industry,Heavy Industry,Off-shore,Metro rail projects & Roads- Highways, registered Lead Auditor-OHSAS 18001, NEBOSH Level-3 & OSHA (30 hrs.), IOSH certified,Masters in Occupational health & Safety,BSc of Engineering-B.Tech.
Corporate HSE Manager
Al Musiarie Trading & Contracting November 2012 - at PresentThe Company is involved in General Building Construction, Infrastructure Works, Civil & Electrical Maintenance, MEP Works, Steel Fabrication, Carpentry and rental Of Heavy Equipments (Earth Moving, Lifting and Transportation).
Company own Heavy & Lifting Equipments of various types and capacities serving a range of needs.
In order to support the plant and machinery both on and off the sires, the company have fully fledged workshop apart from Satellite workshops at operating locations.
• HOD of the HSE department & Management Representative of the company. The Safety team is consisting of 32 safety professionals including Project HSE Managers & Staff Nurses.
• Monitoring, coordinating & implementing the function of HSE department of all the projects including overseas projects.
• Inspection & auditing of projects.
• Conducting HSE committee meeting
• Preparing of HSE plan and procedures
• Implementation & monitoring.
• Delivering adequate training to all levels.
CMRL- Afcons January 2011 - October 2012o The construction of CHENNAI METRO RAIL stations, associated tunnels, building, parking area etc. This is 3500 crore project with total 9 station and more than 2500 men working. The Safety team is consisting of 200 safety professionals.
o I was responsible for monitoring and conducting of :-
• Safety audits, training/Tool Box talk for all operatives, Safety inspections, HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment).
• Inspection & verification of Heavy lifting Equipments.
• Acting as COSHH Coordinator,
• Monitoring and implementation of SOP in site activities,
• Preparing emergency procedures.
Amala Constructions September 2009 - December 2010o The construction of AMAL SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, associated buildings and other utilities.
o I was responsible for conducting safety inspection and risk assessment, imparting training to all operatives, emergency preparedness.
PO (Avaiation Safety)
Indian Navy August 1994 - August 2009o I was the Naval Aviation Safety professional in Indian Navy.
o The responsibility was :-
• Direction and Controlling of Ground Aircraft Movements/Apron Control
• Flight Deck Control, Air traffic Control & Crash and Rescue Operations
• Fire Fighting, First Aid and Escape Route Drills for quick responses during crisis and emergencies.
• Coordinating with organizations required in air crisis/emergency (fire, flood and accidents) in an effective, timely manner.
• Planning disaster/ emergency management programs.
• Fire protection and prevention activities.
• Rescue operations in emergencies.
• Inspecting buildings for adherence to fire safety regulations and security
• Maintaining and operating all rescue fire equipments.
• Recognizing fire fighting techniques based upon the existing emergency conditions.