Supervisor / Workflow Coordinator
at Citibank Europe plc
June 2017 - March 2019
• Assigning client cases across multiple processing teams, • Training of new joiners, • Supporting co-workers across multiple teams with their daily tasks, • Reviewing of daily/monthly reports and preparing presentations for Management, • Supporting Team Leaders with basic tasks, priority items and escalations, • Handling Project Managed Deals for Platinum Clients.
CLIENT ONBOARDING DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST
at Citibank Europe plc
November 2015 - May 2017
• Processing account opening requests for multi corporations, • Supporting the pre-implementation process, attending to kick off meetings, presenting and describing all requirements for completion of account opening documentation, • Performing a complete review and analysis of provided documentations in line with legal and regulatory requirements, • Attending to regular conference calls with clients to: provide updates on account opening and maintenance requests; guide about required documentation; discuss future implementation steps, • Liaising with Clients Sales Management / Relationship Community across EMEA as well as other regional hubs like North America and ASIA, • Providing information and solutions to customers as the first / dedicated point of contact, • Performing required controls: KYC, Risk, Screening of Operational and Legal Signers, • Building relationships around the EMEA/NAM/ASIA regions.
at NORDEA OPERATION CENTER
October 2012 - October 2015
• Handling tasks in accordance with procedures in order to maintain efficiency of processes and fulfilment of certain statistics for whole team, • Creating and updating process documentation and guidelines, • Taking part in various projects which contributes development of team and Nordea, • Improving processes to increase efficiency, reduce risk and operating costs within rules of Lean, • Contacting Swedish side in order to maintain service and resolve problematic cases, • Training of new employees within the team about current and new processes, • 7-weeks migration in Sweden in order to learn new processes, • Additional function of IT Support within the team: resolving and reporting issues related to Software or Hardware.
at PEKAO SA BANK
September 2011 - September 2012
• Customer service of electronic banking services, • Supporting of Debit & Credit Cards services, • Sales of banking products.
at GROCERY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
April 2009 - July 2011
• Acquisition of new clients and maintaining contacts with current customers, • Active sales of products: presentation of the offer, taking orders, handling complaints,
FINANCE AND BANKING
2007 - 2010 (3 years) Województwo Łódzkie
Knowledge and keywords