More than five years of experience in Customer Service and Sales oriented positions dealing with a wide range of challenging situations on a daily basis have granted me the opportunity to develop some valuable interpersonal and communication skills.
International Enrolment Advisor
Laureate Online Education October 2015 - at Present- Achieve and exceed enrolment goals and other enrolment metrics;
- Contribute to the growth of the business and to new student enrollments by assessing potential applicants and determine if they are qualified to apply and enroll in various academic programs;
- Use a consultative sales approach to guide and support prospective students through the enrolment process;
- Keep accurate records and follow organizational policy to maximize business opportunities;
- Receive and follow-up on potential students via phone, email, and direct mail student inquiries relating to obtaining advanced degrees;
- Build rapport and provide guidance for students interested in obtaining a degree or certificate program based on prospective student desired goals or career interest;
Account Manager Spain
TravelBird May 2015 - October 2015-Identifying and prospect new hot leads so TravelBird can promote the most unique and diverse deals
-Negotiating the best rates, commission percentages and added extras to maximise your personal -revenue;
-Contracting new measure providers - from touroperators to travel advisors;
-Establishing, developing, maintaining and expanding client portfolios;
-Visiting clients in your region in order to establish long term relationships;
-Monitor TravelBird’s competitors on a daily basis to ensure that you are one step ahead in deal structure, pricepoints and locations;
-Handling the whole process from A-Z including administrative tasks.
Booking.com July 2014 - February 2015- Providing support to hotels or Booking.com BV in building the webpage for hotels and/or maintaining hotel information on the Booking.com website.
- Verify that the website has accurate information on hotels and pictures of newly registered hotels.
- Delivering training to new hotels on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system.
- Advise hotels regarding their webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials and promotions.
- Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups.
- In consultation with the Account Managers, provide information support to Booking.com for new hotels.
Account Manager Italy
Hotusa December 2013 - June 2014-Managing a portfolio of 130 hotels of one part of Italy (Venice and provinces).
- Negotiation of rates and promotions
- Analysis of competition
- Provide statistics to hotels (stayed commission, rooms sold per night, number of cancellations...)
- Control the exposure of hotels on online sales channels
- Planning and development of the content of Newsletters
-Check and analyse statistics in the control room and follow up.
-Inbound calls per day: 30 / outbound calls per day: 40
-Email communication daily.
Hoteles en UK, Spain and Italy July 2009 - November 2013-Provide the highest quality guest accommodations and services is the main job of a hotel duty manager.
-Hire, train and supervise quality personnel to work in all departments, including front desk operations, reservations, guest relations and housekeeping.
-Develop promotional and marketing plans to increase business and create a favourable image in the community.
- Prepare budgets and revenue projections for upper management review and feedback.
-Worked since the Hotel opening.
-Operating switchboard and directing calls appropriately.
-Dealing with and resolving customer complaints.
-Managing group bookings for conferencing, the restaurant and accommodation.
-Dealing with extranets, open and close dates.
-Provide concierge service to the guests: manage restaurants bookings, visits, tours, transfer…