Logistics Manger / Administrative duties/ Lead Customer Svc. Rep. / Data Entry
Ardex Labs Inc. August 2009 - January 2014• Supported 33 Salesman and their requests/ I was not a salesman I was just their support from our main office.
• Handle all logistics
• Order entry of 55 gallon drum orders and distributor orders.
• Entered pricing and invoiced all orders for Distributors, drums orders and UPS orders
• Tracked all distributor orders
• Handled all billing disputes / Credits / Collections/ payments
• Entered stock orders daily for our sales team.
• Researched and resolved customer issues with orders.
• Would investigate and find customer who did not pay their invoices.
Logistics Manager/ Lead Customer Rep / Assistant Manger
DII Attachments ( Formally Ingersoll Rand ) January 2006 - February 2009• Lead customer services representative for over 200 dealers in US, Europe & Puerto Rico.
• Over saw all shipments in and out of our facility by air or sea
• Handled up to 10 air freights per week and 6-7 sea containers per month
• Worked with the company’s broker to ensure all shipments were done in a timely manner
• Prepared all customs documents
• Participated in special projects to make sure international manufactures were filling out the documents correctly for US Customs
. I worked closely with the Vice President of my division to make sure procedures were followed by everyone that worked in my division.
Tracked all orders from all vendors domestic & international
• Ordered parts from vendors and made sure they were paid on time
• Handled over 70 calls per day from customers & vendors
• Designed & implemented the filling system for the Tarmac division
• Helped customers find parts in the diagrams of all the Tarmac Hammers.
Logistics Manager / Lead Customer Service Representative
Retsch Inc. January 2005 - November 2006• Customer service representative for all of our dealers in US, Europe and South America
• Shipped Milling Machines & parts internationally
• Handled 70-80 calls a day
• Handled purchase order and shipping problems
• Handled all customs documents for all goods leaving the country
• Ordered parts from company’s vendor in Germany
• Handled collections , credit applications
• Helped customers find parts in the diagrams of all of our machines
Facilities Solutions March 2003 - November 2005• Developed and maintained contractor and vendor database for United States and Canada
• Developed reporting standards for national accounts
• Issued all client purchase orders
• Tracked project schedule and reported weekly progress to facility managers
• Processed invoices for contractors and national accounts
• I set terms and made sure our company was paid on time.
Common GPA 2..5
George Washinton HS
1992 - 1995
(3 years) Pennsylvania