TMF Philippines Inc. June 2016 - at Present• Handle multiple Clients
• Prepare the disbursement vouchers for payment to vendors, journal entries for
• month-end financial statement preparation, billing invoices to client, monthly Income
• Statement, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, and Lead Schedules as required by the Client
• Preparation of Tax Returns (Monthly and Quarterly Value Added Tax, Expanded Witholding Tax, Income Tax Return and/or PEZA requirements)
• Maintain good client relationships and attend to clients' queries and requests
• Liaise with external parties like auditors, tax agents, bankers and relevant authorities
• Update process documentation
• Manage ad-hoc assignments when required
• Work on tasks as required by the immediate superior
ACM Landholding September 2015 - June 2016•Gathers and analyses financial information to produce forecasts of property development projects and industry conditions for use in making property-related investments or projects development decisions.
•Assembles spread sheets and draws charts and graphs used to illustrate reports.
•Stays abreast of development in the fields of real estate and economist.
•Monitor fundamental economic and real estate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial/real estate consultants, trade publications, company sources and personal interviews.
•Presents oral and written reports.
•Creates and presents feasibility study.
•Helps with the expansion and growth of the company by doing related tasks as assigned by the Business Development Manager. These tasks shall include but not limited to : Encoding supervisions, Culling for possible partners, Sending out proposals , preparation of Memorandum of Understanding, Survey/census Tabulation and Survey/census Analysis.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Financial Accounting
2007 - 2011
(4 years) Central Luzon