Inc. June 2014 - at Present• Receive Correspondences, Technical Documents, Drawings &
• Reports, etc.) from Consultant & Contractor.
• Register all incoming and outgoing documents & drawings.
• Upload Correspondence. Technical Documents, Drawings, Reports (Letters, Memorandums, Minutes of Meetings, RFI, Method Statement, Site Instruction, NCR, Safety Violation, Calculation, Test Report, Prequalification Document, Daily Report, Weekly Report & Monthly Report etc.) in Primavera Contract Management (PCM).
• Distribute the documents to the concerned Manager / Engineer for their action, review & information.
• Distribute the Drawings with correct revisions to all dept. as detailed in the distributed matrix.
• Prepare log of all incoming and outgoing correspondence and drawings.
• Organize & supervise filing.
• File all superseded drawings and documents.
• Ensure proper distribution.
• Prepare Transmittal, Minutes of Meeting.
Maytas Infra Saudi Arabia December 2010 - March 2014• Manage the document control department under my own supervision.
• Register & Control all incoming and outgoing documents/drawings.
• Ensure timely issuance & distribution of all the Drawings/Documents with correct revisions to all dept. as detailed in the distributed matrix.
• Ensure that hard copy and electronic record files as required are maintained in good order to comply with QA/QC requirements.
• Establishes a systematic and comprehensive Project Filing System.
• Accurately process and record all technical documentation in procedures.
• Download/upload all the projects related drawings/documents.
• Send E-mails which is responsive to project related documents to the discipline engineers.
• Manage the processing of all documents to ensure details are added to the database and transmittals created.
• Track of engineering documentation & file all documents.