Gentle, humble, hardworking, excellent in data analysis, IT skills and data collection and capturing and always want to meet deadline in terms of data reporting
Data Management Officer / Administrative Assistant
Ghana Health Service October 2012 - at PresentNew Edubiase Government Hospital - (Statistics and Monitoring / Evaluation Department)
September 2012 to date
1. In charge of data generating, validating and creating user accounts for hospital and sub-district
2. Entering of monthly out-Patient and In-Patients morbidity and mortality and statement of out-Patient and In-patients into DHIMS 2 for the hospital.
3. Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly, mid-year and annual report for the hospital.
4. Planning, implementing and designing of monitoring and evaluation-framework tools for all the hospital data collection to Monitoring of data performance and its evaluation for hospital.
5. Training of staff on Statistical, ICT and monitoring and evaluation platform software tools and it important in report writing (DHIMS2 and ICT related software) for the district.
6. Conducting monthly clients’ satisfaction survey and prepared graph on indicators from questionnaire
Administrative Assistant ( National service)
New Edubiase Government Hospital September 2011 - July 20121. Conducting monthly clients’ satisfaction survey and prepared graph on indicators from questionnaire
Assisting the M&E coordinator in compilation data on PCS on Malaria confirmed case every first week of
2. Assist in field monitoring, evaluation design, empirical and statistical analysis and environmental
3. Assist in assess data quality in terms of collection, quantitative and qualitative data collection
4. Assist in Collect/collate, process and analyze data, and interpret and report quality report into the