Projacs International Co August 2014 - at Present1. Responsible for implementing and administering all aspects of accident, prevention, fire protection and control, motor fleet accident prevention and the control of equipment and property damage.
2. Conduct accident investigation, analyze and formulate recommendations for corrective and preventive actions.
3. Conduct supervisory safety meetings; participate in weekly planning and scheduling of meetings.
4. Conduct daily inspections in the work area to ensure the health of the worker’s and the protection of the environment are properly taken care of
5. Prepare job safety bulletins and subjects for toolbox meetings. Review and monitor such meeting to ensure effectiveness.
6. Conduct daily safety orientations classes for newly hired employees/workers.
7. Conduct daily surveys of construction operations to ensure compliance with client/government safety standards and regulations. Identify safety defects and initiate corrective measures by responsible supervision.