Retail Operation and Management
Main Responsibilities Stock Management
• Review stock level with stock control and Division Manager and implement actions accordingly
• Follow up with the Sales Managers to ensure optimization of the stock level usage
• Participate in setting up the purchase plan
• Ensure all team members are following the established procedures of ordering/ transfer.
• Develop and conduct the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards
• Coordinate with brand managers and the Marketing Department on the yearly plan suitable for the market and as per the supplier’s calendar
• Develop with the Marketing Manager the yearly calendar and oversee marketing activities implementation
• Recommend to the Marketing team on marketing mix and new openings for shops, and ensure smooth implementation.
• Attend Managers’ meetings to review the shops performance: sales achievements, marketing activities, staff training …and provide reports to high Management in a concise informative manner
• Record, monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activities; provide action plans and follow up on implementation.
• Monitor and direct daily operations to ensure that goals and objectives are met in term of sales targets, margin and profit and take corrective action when necessary
• Approve brand mix and oversee smooth implementation of opening, closing and renovation of shops and often get involved with the buying process
• Maintain smooth relationships with the suppliers and business partners to ensure that overall growth of the division is aligned with the company’s strategy
• Promote customer service excellence by running surveys and analyzing benchmarks.