Sparks42 July 2016 - September 2016Internship during 2 months.
FIELD FORCE OPERATION COORDINATOR
ASTRA ZENECA July 2014 - July 2015• Organize, control and deliver specific clerical/administrative activities and services under guidance from Head of Department.
• Clerical assistance to Head of Department Field Force.
• Provides specialist project based administrative support when required
• Coordinates internal and external meetings / conferences so that they run smoothly, including scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and ensuring that various meeting amenities are available.
• Performs other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion.
• Prepares documents, presentation materials and official information releases and distributes to required stakeholders.
• Plans, organizes, and schedules own workload through system maintenance so that all activities are completed accurately and on time.
• Track, monitor, and update the Field Operation budget.
• File and systemize all incoming and out coming documents
Business Coordinator Executive
Business Coordinator Executive March 2012 - May 2014Business Coordinator Executive
• Supporting Business Development Managers on pitch documents for new business opportunities across the firm (planning, research, rehearsals and debriefing/ feedback).
• Research and work on the implementation of tendering best practice.
• Supporting the Business Development Managers on developing materials and practicing to support the quotation methodology.
• Tracking and reporting on pitch activities using the pitch tracker document.
• Supporting the business development activities of a number of practice groups within the Business Services Division including the preparation and monitoring of plans and budgets, planning and implementation of tactical activities, advising on best practice, communication of successes- liaising with the Finance Management team as appropriate.
Bachelor Degree of Science
Business Administration (Marketing)
2007 - 2011
(4 years) Singapore