at MEDIC ED CONSULTANT SDN BHD
March 2019 - at Present
· Demonstrate educational programs, plans and products offered. · Engage with potential students to understand their current situation, needs and desired outcome in pursuing their career by consulting them on suitable programs as well as guiding them through the enrolment process. · Maintain and manage records, reports and documentation. · Consult and provide advice, guidance, and information on admission/enrolment requirement to prospective and existing students on courses offered by the Universities · participate in sales and marketing events such as talks, education/school fairs. workshop, and other promotional and marketing events. · Maintain consistent contact with students throughout the enrollment process, such as collecting required documents, assist in visa application, arranging university interviews with students. · Managing and follow up assigned leads through calls and in person. · Perform other related duties during working hours.
at APEX PAL MALAYSIA SDN BHD
October 2018 - February 2019
· Overall responsible for smooth operations and profitability of the assigned restaurant. · Provide mentoring, coaching and direction to the restaurant management team to maximize long term sales and profit potential of the assigned restaurant. · build a positive relationship with restaurant management team in ensuring business goals are met. · Ensure staff/crew understanding of restaurant operating standards and service quality. subsequently build commitment and ultimately ensure adherence to the quality, service, ambiance and value guidelines as well as relevant regulatory requirements. · Assist inventory check of operating equipment, inspect physical condition of all furniture and decoration in store. Maintain the security of float, cash equipment, stock and maintenance of the premises. · Review and complete accurately daily/weekly/monthly report. · Handle guest complaints effectively and provide satisfactory follow up.
at MAJOR DELUXE SDN BHD
July 2018 - October 2018
· Establish guest service standards, meeting the needs of the target market, in line with the operating concept of Food & Beverage teams. · Review and revenue and expenses statement with cashiers and maximizes profitability of the restaurant by increasing turnover and controlling cost. · Prepare staff schedule as per need, ensuring restaurant team prepare for service. · Assist inventory check of operating equipment, inspect physical condition of all furniture and decoration in store. · Handle guest complaints effectively and provide satisfactory follow up.
at FTR INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY
February 2018 - July 2018
· Worked with job seekers, assisted them with resume making, prepared the candidates for phone and personal interviews · Interviewed suitable candidates for specific roles. Conducted thorough reference checks · Researched the job market using various tools including social media, websites, attending seminars.
at SEA CHEF CRUISES LTD
April 2016 - February 2018
· Achievement: Employee of the month August 2015 · Dedication: Representative of The Crew Welfare – Since September 2017 · Ensure that all guests are served to the company standard in the Bar or Lounge areas. · Ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times within all food and beverage areas.
at MIKUNI FAIRMONT
March 2015 - November 2015
· Greet and escort customers to their tables. Present menu and provide detailed information also inform about daily specials. Offer menu recommendations upon request. · Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses, maintain tidy dining area. · Upsell additional products. Take accurate food and drinks orders, using POS ordering, software order, slips by memorization. Communicate order details from kitchen staff. · Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation, report any problems · Deliver checks and collect bill payments accurately. · Carry out daily briefing to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations. Provide excellent customer service to guest.
at IRIS HOUSE HOTEL
July 2011 - October 2014
· Introduce, promote and advertise company available travel and tour plans. · Couch and organize tours/trip for customers according to their availability, comfort and needs. · Mastered exploration of the related local whereabouts. · Handle bookings for accommodations, transportation and exploration site. · Handle ticketing and guest personal details as needed. · Provide exceptional customer service accordingly to company standard.
HOSPITALITY & CRUISE MANAGEMENT
at GREENCITY INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
2015 - 2015 (1 year) Kuala Lumpur
at GREENCITY INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
2014 - 2015 (1 year)
BACHELOR OF DENTAL SURGEON
at PENANG INTERNATIONAL DENTAL COLELGE
2008 - 2014 (6 years) Pulau Pinang
FOUNDATION IN SCIENCE
at PRESIDENT COLLEGE KUALA LUMPUR
2008 - 2008 (1 year) Kuala Lumpur
Knowledge and keywords