at Nanyang Polytechnic
March 2016 - at Present
• Design and create printed and information technologybased multimedia products such as websites, video-clips, digital animation, etc. • Work closely with the team to fulfil creative design requirements for web and mobile applications including website design and courseware development. • Provide administrative support for e-learning management system (e.g. Blackboard), in terms of Students/Staff Enrolment and Creation/Mapping/Rollover of eLearning Modules. • Conducted and co-conducted Teaching-and-Learning pedagogy related training. • Assist in collaboration in between eLearning content owners • Achievement: Completes projects by coordinating with various stakeholders such as lecturers, Communication and Outreach Department of the same company and colleagues from various schools of the same institution. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
at ACA Pacific Technology Pte Ltd
September 2014 - July 2015
• Provide quality technical support for end users of software 3ds Max. • Reason for leaving: Role was made redundant as the company undergo restructuring.
October 2013 - August 2014
• Create animated educational videos that promote interactive learning among the students on Coursera elearning platform. • Reason for leaving: 10-months non-renewal temp contract.
September 2009 - October 2010
• Developing and producing multimedia pieces for use on websites, in multimedia presentations, and for interactive displays and exhibits. • Reason for leaving: 1-year non-renewal temp contract.
at Creative Technology Ltd
December 2007 - July 2009
• Define and create UI concepts based on an understanding of the business requirements and end-user needs through upfront, end-user research. • Reason for leaving: Limited Career Prospects.
BA in Digital Media Design
2010 - 2013 (3 years) Singapore