IBM November 2013 - at Present- Provision and development of monthly reports and presentations regarding internal costs performance of several business units and headcount’s expenses;
- Overseeing and developing annual budgets;
- Working with large sets of data to create a rolling forecast;
- Production of monthly forecasts ensuring major variances are properly explained, and where necessary work with the business area to identify remedial actions;
- Liaising with internal departments in order to investigate any inaccuracy seen in the monthly results;
- Support leaders with trend analysis of various aspects of operational or financial planning, considering year on year and quarter on quarter performance;
- Acting as the key contact between the several business units and liaising with senior leaders.
Cisco Ordering Team
IBM November 2012 - November 2013- Process internal and external orders for the supported countries;
- Process hardware and service quotes for future ordering;
- Arrange weekly calls with Cisco to follow-up the current status of some orders submitted;
- Constant contact with the requesters, the ordering team and the procurement team in order to deliver the best support;
- Team coordinator for a Blue Harmony Project – Data consolidation, workload distribution and daily reporting to upper lined managers.