Myself Amara Mahendra working as Manual, Automation and Unit Tester in an MNC IT Company. I am Looking for full time opportunity as software tester.
Software Test Engineer
at Lisec Automation Middle East
January 2014 - November 2019
The Company deals with Glass Industry and My work is to test the component in Manually(writing test cases in Excel Sheet and updating issues in tool Mantis and Jira) and updating the concern developer. In Unit Testing our code will be written in QT Platform. Need to create a test class were need to check particular function of a component with valid and invalid inputs then we will update in Jenkins (Build Server). The usage of Unit Testing, If in future something modified in function and the test cases failure in Jenkins,then we came to know the function does not works as earlier. It s easy way to find the problems which functionality has been modified and easy to fix.
at Anna University
2007 - 2011 (4 years) Chennai - Tamil Nādu
1) Understanding the requirements and functionality of product.
2) Writing the testcases in an excel sheet .
3) Updating the issues time to time to the developers.
4) Whether the issues are fixed or not and whether its updated in tracking tools like Mantis and Jiira.
5) Team Discussion with Developers(Scrum Meetings).
6) After fixing the issues from the development side, Whether existing functionality is affected for the current solution or new issues has been found to
cross check with in the team.
7) Feedback from the Customers or Clients what is the quality rate of current product?.
Knowledge and keywords