Regus Group July 2014 - at PresentResponsible for the Pre-sales performance in the GCC, Levant and Egypt.
Coach and develop each team member through ongoing training, including side-by-side coaching and monitoring recorded calls.
Ensure the team’s meet daily, weekly, and monthly productivity and sales goals.
Drive a high energy, enjoyable and rewarding working environment.
Evaluate team member compliance to processes.
Manage site staffing levels to ensure team efficiency and cost control
Be the first point of contact for team member questions and customer escalations/issues.
Effectively communicate with upper management trends, issues, and opportunities, both with regard to business and team member development.
Participate in both the interview and disciplinary processes.
Proactively take action on or suggest solutions to potential problems before they become escalated.
The ability to handle customers and perform the tasks of an inside sales account manager if required
Contact Center & Customer Service Operations Manager
ICLP October 2012 - June 2014• Responsible for the daily running and management of the Contact Centre through the effective use of resources.
• Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality;
• Managing the daily running operations of the call centre.
• Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance;
• Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff;
• Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
• Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
• Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
• Coaching, Motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes;
• Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis;
• Organize, schedule and manage the calibration sessions.
• Prepare and issue calibration sessions reports.
• Act as focal point between operation and designated clients with regard to quality concerns.
• Supervise monitoring team performance and ensure staff motivation.
• Calibrate quality monitoring output between client, operation and the customer satisfaction surveys.
• Responsible for quality monthly targets and SLAs.
• Responsible for improvement of quality operation quality scores by conducting the needed analysis and set up of needed actions and the follow up on their implementation.
International Contact Center Team Leader
Microsoft Xbox Technical Support-Xceed Contact Center December 2007 - September 2009• Ensures quality service to the highest standards.
• Utilizes tools, resources, and information to help CSR Team to plan effectively.
• Assures customer satisfaction and delivers required information to higher management level.
• Monitors achievement of KPIs of team and updates operational forms and escalates when necessary.
• Coaches and provides relevant feedback to the team on their performance progress and how they may develop.
• Generates CSRs performance reports.
• Provides feedback on CSR appraisal to top management.
• Monitors call volume and takes appropriate actions to enhance service levels.
• Perform floor, assist, briefing, shift handover and other duties assigned by the Contact Center management.
• Monitors CSRs calls and reviews team ACD statistics with CSRs to ensure good phone skills.
• Conduct team meetings and one on one session on a regular basis.
• Manage the Intra Day schedule and responsible for real time management.
Ain Shams University
2000 - 2004
(4 years) Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah