Looking for job as HSE Officer /Asst.Manager,Engineer in india
Applied corrosion technology June 2013 - at Present• Preparing EMS Aspect Impact Assessment
• Coordinating With The Top Management For The Implementation Of The Occupational Health And Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001:9001 TS 29001
• Monitoring the Implementation of Legal Compliances over the Work Place.
• Organizing Various Awareness Programs among the Workers to Develop the Safety Culture at Workplace.
• Implemented The Documents ISO 9001:2008. QMS 14001:2004.
• Implementing The Documents OHSAS 18001:2007 IMS 14001 :2004 ISO 9001:2008 TS 29001/2010
• Conducted The OHSAS Internal Audit With Auditors.
• Carrying Periodic Proactive Inspection.
• Site Inspection to Locate Unsafe Act and Unsafe Condition and Its Rectification.
• Preparation of checklist with respect to safety related items/ lifting tools etc.
• Review whether all identifiable risks are addressed and evaluated.
Shimizu Corporation India PVT.LTD January 2012 - June 2013• Daily / Weekly Tool Box talk with description.
• Conduct Safety Induction Training New To Site Worker’s & Staff, Visitor
• Monthly, Daily, Periodic Inspection Of Tools Tackles & Machinery
• Conducting HSE Committee Meetings, Management Review Etc. And Monitoring The Implementation Of Suggestions
• Coordinating With Construction Team for Various IMS Requirements.
• Monitoring The Compliance Of Health Safety And Environment Related Statutory Requirements, Internal EHS Standard And Management Audit Requirements.
• Check Waste & Disposal Management System
• Monitoring Contractor Management System and PTW (Permit to work) System.
• HSE Related Issues & Reports Submitting To Corporate Manager
• Periodical Review of Safety Manuals, Procedures, TRA (Task Risk Assessment), Method Statement, Hira, On Site Emergency Plan (Safe Operation Plan) Work Instruction Etc.
• Investigating and Of Corrective Action, Root Cause Analysis Of Accident, Incidents & Injuries