Bilingual Executive Assistant with experience in several areas; HR, Quality, Academy and Office Management. More than 10 years of experience.Excellent interpersonal skills, resourceful, energetic, scheduler, organized, fast problem solver, fast learner, multitasking & proactive.
Executive Office Operations / Billingual Executive Assistant
at ELEVATE, Freeport Bahamas & USA
February 2019 - at Present
City of Freeport District
- CEO & Head People & Talent Management agenda, meetings, travel arragements, expenses, confidential information, strategy planning & support, presentations. - Senior Management Team assistance in meetings, travel arragements, communications and calls. - HR Generalist functions, policies & procedures, confidential meetings & planning - Office management duties suppliers, agreement, office supply, office maintenance - Marketing support in Company’s branding, internal communications and advertisement. Marketo, CMR & Data management & integration.
Management Assistant , Office Supervisor, Marketing Manager
at BOSISIO JANOSCHKA S.A, Buenos Aires, Argentina
January 2005 - at Present
- Executive Bilingual Assistant: assistant to board of directors. Agenda, trips and confidential matters. Translations. Reports. Presentations. Visits reception and event organization. - Office Supervisor: control of staff (discipline and schedule’s control. motivation and coaching), office supplies, maintenance and repairs, systems and procedures of office activities establishment, all employee meetings coordination, office events and venues. - Sales Support: Customer's reception and support. Quoting, price lists management, follow up of customer's orders for production. Stock control. - Marketing and Communications: booth organization in fairs and events. Advertisement. Social Media and web page supervision. External and Internal Communications. Company Conferences and presentations. Newsletters. Commercial and technical translations (equipment and contracts) corporate image (logos, flyers, etc.). Promotional material.
Executive and Administrative Assistant President LATAM
at ALORICA PANAMA , Panama City
October 2018 - February 2019
Provincia de Panamá
- Executive Assistant to President LATAM: coordination of all President LATAM activities: meetings, phone calls, customer visits, trips, agenda, special personal events, personal errands, approval of direct reports trips and expenses, correspondence, confidential matters management, reports, financial data, presentations, minutes, assistance in regional projects, customer support. - Administrative Assistant LATAM Management Team: LATAM first line management team trips arrangements, agenda, expenses approval, event coordination, purchase orders, payments.
Executive Assistant Regional CEO/ Office Manager/ Human Resources Specialist
at DRAGER PANAMA S. DE R. L, Panama City
July 2015 - October 2018
Provincia de Panamá
- Executive Assistant to Regional CEO: agenda, trips, meeting planning, and coordination. Presentations, briefs and file’s management. Organization of events and visits. Expense reports. Solution and decision making for resolving any issues, problems and setbacks. Confidential personal matters and information management. Outgoing telephone calls, conferences, emails and appointments manager. Budget management. Administrative tasks, support sales and marketing team. - Office Manager: office maintenance (repairs, supplies, etc.) staff supervision, events arrangement, vendors and supplier’s analysis, selection and supervision. Meeting’s organization, office budgets. - HR Specialist: Recruitment, on boarding processes, employee’s SEM and local hiring and agreements, payroll (salaries, benefits, bonus, etc.) management, budgeting, regional external and internal communications. Employee’s reallocations, Annual Development Evaluation for Employee’s, Global Employee Surveys, job descriptions
Executive Assistant to Country Manager, Office Manager and HR Representative
at DRAGER ARGENTINA SA, Buenos Aires, Argentina
September 2012 - July 2015
- Executive Assistant to Country Manager: agenda, calls, emails, confidential information, contacts management. Business Reviews preparations and arrangement for Argentina and Sub Region South (Chile, Peru) Trips and meeting's coordination. Translations and reports. - HR Representative: management and update of staff profiles. Hiring’s, salaries, employees support. Evaluation of training needs, control of working materials. New employee’s social security, medical insurance, life insurance, corporate credit cards, development evaluations. HR global network support (Germany) communications, HR meetings and internal events. - Sales and Marketing Assistant: CRM key user and training for employees. Local CRM full management. Customer support. Sales rep trips and meetings coordination - Purchases and Suppliers: search and selection of suppliers. Purchase process and payments follow up. Stock control. - Office Manager
Project Management Course
at Project Management Institute
2016 - 2016 (1 year) Florida
• Bachelor in Communication with Production and Direction Expertise.
at Belgrano University
1998 - 2001 (3 years) Buenos Aires
ETS TOEFL Certificate Advanced Level
at King’s School of English
1998 - 1998 (1 year) London
Knowledge and keywords