I am a skilled professional in ESL teaching with plenty of experience in education at all levels (kids, teens, adults), i also have experience in Educational Programs Coordination (syllabus design, event planning, parents/students relation, customer service, administrative tasks marketing strategies
General English Programs Coordinator
Quality Leadership University May 2015 - at Present● Coordinate several English Programs for undergraduate students, toefl participants and kids and teens. Taught some English courses.
● attend Universities fairs
● Highly involved with marketing and selling by contacting prospects
● Track teachers schedules, methodologies, punctuality and development
● Interview and hire personnel for our classes.
● Assist customers with coordinating tutoring classes, study sessions. Provide guidance & follow-up on clients’ enquiries and complaints.
● Create and apply surveys, Organize and assist events such as end of term activities, group outdoor activities for kids and teens, social nights, workshop, graduations.
● Participate in the enrollment process of students, apply level tests, Design attendance sheets, term organization, lab schedule, etc.
● Design curricula for each level according to the national curriculum for ESL learning and suggested best methodologies for teaching.
● Procure books for each term
Self employed July 2014 - March 2015Taught English as a second language to adults in particular classes in their homes.
■ Organized lesson plans and classes according to levels.
■ Applied English level test to measure starting level.
■ Tutored teens and kids in school assignments, preparation for exams, etc.
■ Tutored one student that needed to pass the toefl exam.
■ Tutored thesis correction related to advanced, academic writing.
Training Courses Coordinator
A.R.O.C.A June 2013 - April 2014■ Coordinated courses, workshops or any other program that employees might have needed to improve their professional capabilities.
■ Requested quotations from different institutions to get the best quality/price combo.
■ Coordinated personnel availabilities to schedule the best time for the courses.
■ Welcomed lecturers, teachers. Prepared their previous requested materials.
■ Organized coffee breaks, printed diplomas.
■ Kept records of attendance.
■ Taught English Courses for the personnel
■ Reported to the human resources department all events, results, issues, etc.
National purchase deparment bilingual assistant
Comanca September 2012 - April 2013I was working for Comanca Venezuela associated with Toyo engineering corporation in the construction of the new production plant of pequiven. Besides translating, my job was to receive material requisition, evaluate the availability in the country, contact different suppliers and request quotations from then, evaluate the best price and timing and the specs of the materials, issue purchase order and prepare request for payment for every product dispatched.
Bachelor of education
Universidad de carabobo
2004 - 2010
( years) Carabobo