Kandaya Resort July 2014 - at PresentSports Attendant
- Showing guests how to use exercise machines and free weights properly.
- Supervising guests to make sure that they are exercising safely and effectively.
- Creating personal exercise programs.
- Leading group exercise classes such as circuit training, basic yoga, 5K run and dynamic stretching activity, lawn tennis and activities for the kids.
- Assist with guests enquiries and ensure their safe and enjoyable participation of activities.
- General cleaning duties within the surrounding areas.
- Responsible for answering telephone, transferring calls, taking accurate messages, greeting customers, giving tours of the spa facility and scheduling appointments.
- Notifying staff members of any customer cancellations or the arrival of any unscheduled visitors.
- Provide daily maintenance of the spa’s lobby or reception area.
- Responsible also for light administrative and clerical duties such as data entry and preparation of documents.
Membership Consultant/ Front Desk Associate
Gold's Gym, Cebu September 2013 - July 2014Membership Consultant
- Customer Service: Sell services to the clients at the gym, enticing them to buy the membership and join different classes and workout to get fit.
- Listening to the client’s needs, concerns and goals.
- Motivate clients to keep going to make the changes they need, and make them feel positive about themselves.
- Explains various facilities and speak in a positive, motivating way.
- Responsible in giving tours of the gym and provide directions.
Front Desk Associate
- Handle incoming calls.
- Greet everyone who comes in the front door.
- Check in members and verify membership
- Register guests and collect guest fees.
- Handle membership payments, cancellations and freezes.
- Keep desk and lobby neat and clean at all times.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HEALTH, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE MANAGEMENT