American developer with an experience of seven years in the game and IT industry, including the shipping of both AA and AAA titles. Fluent in both English and Swedish.
at Cortopia Studios
April 2019 - October 2019
Art and Rendering Analyst
at EA DICE
January 2015 - April 2018
Role of Art Analyst on three AAA delivered titles: STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT (2015), BATTLEFIELD 1 (2016), STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT II (2017-2018) and five associated DLCS.
at Team Psykskallar
December 2012 - June 2013
at Lehigh Carbon University
2011 - 2012 (1 year) Pennsylvania
at Northwestern Lehigh
2007 - 2011 (4 years) Pennsylvania
Long Term Secondary Education
at Baum: Institute Of Art
2006 - 2011 (5 years) Pennsylvania
Senior Quality Assurance
● Long-term experience with reproducing and reporting bugs.
● Experience testing on both PC, VR and console builds.
● Ability to recognize and accurately report issues from an artist perspective, such
as: mip-mapping, aliasing, z-fighting, stretched UVs, lods, etc.
● Ability to read and understand very basic programming. Can follow the code’s
structure to find errors.
● Experience with debugging and submitting crash dumps.
● Data documentation used primarily for company wide ease and organization.
● Long-term experience managing and tracking assets for project databases. Used
to factor if assets were finished, WIP, or in need of revision for team.
● Documentation on design for product’s long term goals and current
achievements. Notes were kept up to date from collecting data.
Knowledge and keywords