WW IB One Analyst
September 2018 - at Present
• Offers support for data analysis for Hybrid IT install base globally • Program manager in deployment of IB One solution and process across all GEOs through strong collaboration and partnership with local category mangers and GEO representatives • In charge of IB One data files preparation , analysis and execution, quarterly refreshes of the Install Base data, inclusion of assignments, campaigns, channel data, funnel and new data on an ongoing basis, Opt-out process • Campaign Orchestrations • Installed base and sales initiatives coverage tracking • Secured Communication (e.g. user management control) solutions management and design of the architecture • Coordinate installed base communication and practice development in geographies • Functionalities development, architecture design using advanced VBA and formulas • Creates the architectural technical coding for automated data, controlled access and optimized solutions
Sales & Process Support Analyst
December 2016 - September 2018
- Handling Salesforce.com case resolution on role specific scenarios: Data Analysis, Opportunity Management, Process Consultancy - Delivering GA Light Service Support for Global Account managers on sales forecasting, compensation, data analysis and data quality - Providing data quality support for EMEA Sales Community - Delivering on proactive activities impacting data quality and sales compensation - May act as process Subject Matter Expert: acting as a single point of contact for business stakeholders, preparing and analyzing metrics and trends, driving process improvement and control
February 2013 - February 2018
- Send mailing texts to keep in touch with partners - Supervise the online advertising (managing Facebook and sites) - Create a database of potential partners and contact them in order to start a new collaboration - Work in Photoshop - Sort consumer bills and register them in the accounting programs, under the supervision of the accountant manager - Achievements: Introduced a partner registration system and built a database to keep in touch with them. Initiated contests for company promotion. Created the Facebook page.
at ASLS Romania
January 2017 - January 2018
- Official representation; - Main representation in the relationship with faculty and students; - Maintaining the contact with other associations; - Supervising departments; - Supervising projects; - Moderating the relationship between members; - Maintaining the collaboration relationship with ANOSR; - Propose members for exclusion; - Audience program; - Conflict management; - Managing communication between the departments
at ASLS Romania
January 2015 - February 2016
- Negotiating contracts and partnerships - Establishing contacts with partner associations - Establishing contacts with external partners - Managing conflicts within the department - Preserving a good communication with the assistants - Informing the External Vice President on the activity from the departament - Making monthly reports of the activity from the departament - Deviding Tasks to team members - Making the strategy - Coordinating the projects within the department - Watching the activity of the department
at Sales Consulting - 1 month Internship
June 2014 - July 2014
- Knowledge and understanding of the job description for the recruitment projects (the specific activity of the client firm and the selection criteria required by the customer) - Realization of filters database for recruitment projects in progress - Assistance in preparing public announcements at HR consultants`request. - CV downloading from sites: BestJobs, Sles Consulting site, etc. - Making appointments and announcing candidates for interviews - Preparing the necessary materials for HR consultants - Participation in initial interviews at the request and with permission from HR consultants - Helping HR consultants to prepare reports for candidates by translating them into English, if necessary - Assistance in transmitting the feedback to candidates Other tasks - Multiplication and replacement of used forms - Participation in solving other issues that are not included in the job description
at National University of Political Studies and Public Administration
2016 - 2018 (2 years) București
at Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures, University of Bucharest
2013 - 2016 (3 years) București
Over the past 3 years I have been working with sales people from all around the globe, analyzing their business, providing solutions to their problems, organizing campaigns and strategies.
This experience have been facilitated by my work as a volunteer for a student association, where I coordinated the Fundraising team and contacted several multinational companies from Bucharest in order to provide our students job possibilities. My job as a sales was to engage those companies to buy different offers from my associations, offers that would promote their jobs in our University. I managed to contact many companies from Bucharest that soon become partners to my association.
Knowledge and keywords