An MBA graduate with 15 years’ experience in sales & Marketing management, business development, and customer relationship/account management. A native Arabic speaker with fluent English language skills, persuasive communication, negotiation, presentation, and planning skills.
Client Account Director
at Sims Recycling Solutions FZE - Sims UK Group Limited
October 2014 - January 2020
• Performed client relationship management, account management, and business development roles. • Oversaw, developed business, identified new business opportunities, and maintained strong and long term relationships with existing and potential customers in the MENA region (B2B Business - Corporate Key Accounts - OEM – Government - Regional Electronic Scrap Traders). • Identified areas of partnership and growth within the existing client portfolio. • Developed business partnerships with regional professional bodies in waste management. • Supported and participated in contract designs and contract negotiations. • Prepared the technical and commercial proposals, handled biding on tenders and auctions, followed up with the procurement team and developed professional business relationships with key decision-makers. • Leaded project management activity and created the scope of work (SOW) for agreements. • Built a presence in the market and developed a network of contacts.
Business Development Manager
at LONESCO Consultancy FZE
June 2013 - September 2014
• Counseled existing and potential clients (Individual – Corporate – Government) identifying needed development plans on both bases; individual and corporate levels. • Assisted individual customers in conducting proper self-assessment and suggested development, educational and training plans. • Delivered innovative ideas to clients and developed creative solutions that help setting the needed strategic development strategies to achieve organizations’ goals. • Presented effective sales presentations on consultancy services to executive levels (B2B and Governmental bodies).
Sales Account Manager (Corporate Sales – SMEs)
at B2B plus (DU channel partner)
September 2012 - March 2013
• Established strong, long-term customer relationships, identified new business opportunities, and maintained relationships with existing & potential customers. • Counseled and advised corporate customers to determine their current and future needs and usage, and proposed suitable products, services, and upgrades in order to grow revenue. • Counseled and proposed innovative solutions adding value to client relationships, and assisting in achieving their business objectives and building an incremental business. • Helped corporate customers analyzing their telecommunications needs and its cost. • Cultivated effective business relationships with executive decision-makers. • Assumed responsibility for customer satisfaction.
Marketing & Sales Director
at Yes International Corp.
June 2008 - June 2012
Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah
• Planed and executed sales strategies for the company by influencing sales staff and maximizing income and Profit. • oversaw the activities and performance of sales teams, developed, and directed sales training. • Analyzed data to identify sales opportunities. • Investigated lost sales and analyzed data to identify new sales opportunities. • Cultivated effective business relationships with executive decision-makers in key accounts. • Developed promotional ideas and material and coordinated sales promotions. • Managed employee issues and difficult employee communications to a productive outcome.
at Adawliah Universal Electronics Corp.
March 2005 - May 2008
Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah
• Communicated and coordinated with internal departments. • Handled and resolved customer complaints and performed quality checks on product and service delivery. • Co-ordinated sales action plans for individual salespeople & oversaw the activities and performance of the sales team. • Ensured customers’ high satisfaction and good client relationships management. • Developed and maintained a customer database.
at Wolverhampton University UK
2017 - 2018 (1 year)
Level 7 BTEC Diploma
at Pearson Edexcel UK
2016 - 2017 (1 year)
The Essential Negotiator
at The GAP Partnership
2016 - 2016 (1 year) Province of Northern Cape
Microsoft Office Specialist
at YAT Learning Center
2011 - 2011 (1 year) Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah
Bachelor of Commerce
at Ain Shams University
2003 - 2007 (4 years) Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah
Knowledge and keywords