K & A Consultants - Khatib & Alami June 2014 - at Present1- Coordinator and participate in design of water& waste water treatment plants as following:
• Study and design of Bish phase III water treatment plant to reach capacity of 250,000 m3/d at (ceramic filter and reverse osmosis technology) Jizan-KSA
• Upgrading of Bish WTP phase I 80,000 m3/d (by adding ozonation system-
polymer preparation unit-enlarge flocculation zone at clarifiers) Jizan-KSA
• Bish WTP phase II 70,000 m3/d design review contract. Jizan-KSA
• Environmental impact assessment report for Bish WTP discharges.
• Preliminary Design report for Algae Removal from Detention Pond. Dubai-UAE
• Three sewage treatment plants (Qahma-Bareq-Birk&zahban)with capacity 10,000m3/d for for each plant(activated sludge technique) at Asser region-KSA.
• Sewage treatment plant with capacity 6,500 m3/d at king Faisal medical city-KSA
(MBR & R.O technologies to reuse treated sewage water at irrigation and cooling towers).