1. Mehdi Hassan Est. for IT Service Providers October 2013 - at PresentHandled clients
A) Consultant for 3 months for Arabian Aircraft Co. (Jeddah, K S A)
Migration done for Domain from 2003 to 2012 , Exchange server 2007 migration and up gradation done with 2013 Exchange server and new hardware for ERP requirement.
B) Aramco (JWCC)
Implemented complete IT Setup for the 5 Aramco branches in Jeddah region
With Cisco IP Telephony complete setup
C) Power Plant (Rabigh) Samsung
Designed and made the Data center with redundant facilities like a redundant UPS, Fire fighting auto shutdown of servers from UPS. Disaster recovery site using SAN, Virtualization.
Implemented IT infrastructure for Rabigh power plant for Korean sub contractor
Including Switching Routing, Security , Wireless Network , Servers
IT Infrastructure Manager
Panasonic Electronics October 2006 - September 2013• Responsible for the IT Infrastructure with ISO Standards.
• Maintained over 50 branches with more than 50 servers with full responsibility
• Planned and built redundancy & high availability (Hyper
• Configured & customized security appliances which include firewall,(Sonic wall, Cyberoam, Cisco) & email security.
• Creating Centralized environment for ERP,CRM, Email WAN Connectivity, Security and other applications.
• Defined and implemented improved corporate policies regarding the location, safety and security of servers and equipment.
• Scheduled, coordinated and deployed server updates and preventative maintenance with limited downtime.
• Expert in network security protocols, anti-virus and firewall configuration.
• Provided escalated IT support including hardware troubleshooting, backup and recovery, email communication and application support.
• Setup and maintained LAN, WAN connectivity and wireless networks.
Bachelors of computer sciences
1993 - 1997
(4 years) Hyderābād - Telangana