Assitant IT Manager
at Divan Erbil Hotel
June 2015 - at Present
• Maintaining and managing CAPEX, P.R’s and budgeting. • Negotiate service level agreements with both internal / external customers, service providers and monitor service delivery to ensure the agreed targets and standards are met. • Planning and developing systems and procedures to improve the operating quality, the efficiency of the departments. • Ensures technology assets are secure & well maintained in accordance with hotel standards. • Responsible for Implementation of IT policies, backup and recovery plans, disaster recovery manuals etc. • Maintenance of POS Micros 9700 systems, creating revenue centers, menu screens, adding menu items with pricing and defining the printer device tables for printing, creating users in the system with certain accessibility rights. • Maintenance of Dell PowerEdge servers & VMware vSphere Hypervisor • Provides appropriate support of IT systems 24 hours a day by 7 days a week
at Divan Erbil Hotel
September 2014 - at Present
• Installing and managing Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager 12.1 server and ensure the correct rights are applying to staff, management and servers with different policies applied. • Managing HP MSM765 WLAN Access Controller integrated with HP MSM310, MSM430 Access points and HSMX for bandwidth and billing management. • Juniper SSG5 secure service gateway. • Opera PMS V5 Installing to client computers, creating users & assigning permissions. • Micros POS 9700, Slip Printers & Kitchen Printers, EMC and RMC. • Managing Materials Control, database separation, users and cost centers. • Working with Oasys HR and Payroll System, Time attendance machine. • Entertainment Solution IPTV with ALCAD IP Streamer. • Pixage Director V2.4 for Digital Signage. • Kale Door locks systems. • Training & cross training staffs.
at Anilana Hotel & Resorts (Pre-Opening)
November 2012 - August 2014
• Carry out the repairs and maintenance of all PCs, printers, interactive system, key lock system, etc. • Maintain all users’ access request and authorizations (E-mail & Property Management System). • Implemented a backup strategy along with a disaster recovery plan. • Installed configured and maintaining Windows Server 2008/2008R2 for Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, and DHCP. • Designed and implemented company helpdesk ticketing web application system with PHP, MySQL & Apache applications. • Build and maintain documentation database for Hotel network topology. • Communicating and negotiating with users and suppliers. • Respond to all guest requests and provide them with adequate support.
at The Music Chamber Academy
December 2010 - January 2012
• Install, configure and maintain HP Proliant Systems with Windows Server 2003/2008. • Implementing and configuring the data networks (LAN/WAN) and monitor the entire network. • Complete installations, configurations and support of IT equipment. • Perform maintenance on staff accounts. Add, remove, and modify accounts as necessary update equipment inventory for tracking purposes. • Manage company site change requests, including creating new pages, updating and troubleshooting issues. • Assist in training for new Trainees during the summer semester. • Responsible for the backup of data, including automatic backup routines, testing data integrity and off-site storage of media. • Participated in re-cabling the network infrastructure in 2 of the company Buildings. • Maintaining SQL databases with support of Emperium POS Solutions.
IT Field Engineer
at Pearl Office Equipment L. L. C
November 2006 - May 2010
• Complete installations, configurations and support of equipment in Windows environment. • Implementation and maintenance of LAN Network & Install and configure Windows Servers. • Planning, designing and configuring of the various servers, router, switches and firewalls. • Quickly arrange a repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure. • Create a backup and recovery policy. • Troubleshoot and resolve servers and network related issues. • Perform end-user setup and software installations for workstations. • Data Backups of system configurations and Recovery Procedures. • Configure all kinds of supported DSL routers
• BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Network Technology)
at University of Lincoln
2017 - at Present (2 years)
MCSE, MCITP, CCNP
at Computer Institute
2009 - 2011 (2 years) Dubayy
Knowledge and keywords