BroadpeakIT February 2015 - July 2015Worked as a member of dedicated QA team for:
Edible Arrangements (www.ediblearrangements.com) support process for both Admin and Web ends in Broadpeak IT.
Testing and Reviews, Requirements Analysis, Tasks scheduling, Estimations, Training to new hiring in QA Department regarding SQA processes, procedures and organized documentations.
Daily meeting with development and design Team Leads for the analysis and scheduling of New and Ongoing support tickets.
Softwarw QA engineer
Discretelogix Pvt Ltd January 2014 - December 2014- Create Test Plan and writing Test Cases according to the SRS document.
- Test Cases Execution
- Perform different types of testing including but not limited to ( blackbox testing, functional testing, interface testing, performance testing)
- Bug reporting and tracking
• Fully documented software bugs using bug-tracking system.
• Created comprehensive SQA test plans to ensure the validity of all functional and behavioural product requirements.
• Assisted in designing and implementation of policies and procedures for testing and evaluation of software applications.
• Worked closely with software development teams for resolution of bugs.
• Configured, managed and troubleshoot software test environment
• Deal with customer support service request generated by providers (Doctors) and getting those issues resolved.
• Any other work delegated by the Manager IT or Lead SQAE.
• MTBC Practice Management System
• MTBC WebEHR
• Meaningful Use Stage-2
• MTBC Employee Site
2008 - 2015
(7 years) Islāmābād Capital Territory