Private Hospital October 2006 - January 2016Human Resource Officer 2006 to Present
Kharadar General Hospital in Pakistan as a HR Officer
• Process hiring and firing files and maintain terminated & clearance of staff.
• Maintaining employee records, filing organizing job interviews.
• Assisting manager HR in organizing developing and simplification of HR function.
• Handle administrative function, Assisting manager HR in performance approval (Annual increment), Maintaining record of leaves. Attendance through in house developed sheets.
• Prepare weekly / monthly record of hour’s worked within overtime Budgeted figure.
• Prepare monthly report such as staffing list employee turnover, absenteeism, punctuality reports. staff short fail and staff strength, analysis and justification report of overtime.
• Process and finalizing payroll, Responsible for all human resource activities to include employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits. Increments, Orientation, training and development.