Koyla lounge and cafe October 2014 - at Present▪ Processing year end accounts.
▪ Detecting and preventing financial fraud.
▪ Writing up forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
▪ Accurately and promptly processing documentation.
▪ Preparing monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
▪ Audit and reconcile wide range of personnel actions and payroll documents for employees.
▪ Process employee data (new hires, changes, additional earnings) from the HR system of record to the payroll system.
▪ Process employee Time & Attendance data from the Time system to payroll and reconcile variances utilizing tools in the Time and payroll systems.
▪ Cross train team members in your specific area of expertise
▪ Prepare monthly metrics data as specified; time not entered and time not approved.
▪ Approve and release time in the time system.
▪ Process accurately employee pay.
▪ Payroll calculation based on time attendance data.