ZTE; Teoc;Ericsson June 2011 - August 2015Radio Planning and Optimization Consultant
AircomInternationl, UAE (February,2013- Present)
RF Planning and Optimization Expert
ZTE, KSA (2011)
Work as consultant within Aircom, ZTE and Ericsson RF Teams for 2G/3G and LTE Networks:
1. Monitor the KPIs.
2. Rise news sites into air conducting Pre and Post drive tests, monitor the KPIs and do the required optimization.
3. Deliver reports to the customer about the performance of the network.
4. Do daily RF planning and optimization tasks including:
A. Conduct Prediction Studies to add new Sites.
B. Perform Neighbors Audit.
C. Perform Parameters Audit.
D. Make Indoor Designs.
E. Conduct Physical changes.
F. Conduct RF Surveys.
G. Change Parameters.
H. Worst Cells analysis.
6. Conduct drive tests for swapping news sites.
7. Supply the Customer with the required consultancy.
8. Study the KPIs after swap and make the required optimization.
Radio Team Leader
Orange June 2009 - May 2011Manage the work of the network testers, assign tasks.
Coordinate with other departments to deliver the measurement data for them.
Perform TEMS drive tests.
Supply KPI for the Jordanian telecommunication regulatory committee.
Build the Teams 3G and HSPA capabilities, tools and techniques.
Perform Benchmark studies based on team tests with competitors in Jordanian Market.
Supply marketing team with coverage holes of the mobile network.
Manage the Edge, HSDPA and HSUPA data performance of Orange network.
Collaborate with other teams:
1. To solve Radio interface problems for end users.
2. To swap the traffic.
Motorola January 2008 - May 2009Provide Consultancy and Technical support for the RF Planning and Optimization Team of Zain .
Implement frequency plan over the GSM Network using IOS.
Make Call Traces.
Use IDGP for monitoring the performance of the network.
Study the network health using the KPI produced by OMC-R and provide recommendations to the customer.
Make regular optimization tasks. Make access database to visualize the network performance.
Make drive tests.
Monitor the KPIs
Antenna Design Engineer
The Electroscience Laboratory January 2005 - September 20071. Build RF Antenna array element with FSS ground plane using HFSS.
2. Build single band CDMA Antenna with resistive ground plane to remove the back lobe and its interference.
3. Developing Computer codes and algorathims to solve WDMA RF wireless Problems.
4. Generate a code to analyze the radiation inside objects obstacling the wave using maple and Matlab.
5. Developing the C++ FEM code made by the computational group at the ESL by upgrading its power from 2nd order basis functions to 3rd and 4th order.
6. Computational analysis of photonic crystals.
PHD in Electrical Engineering
Texas A&M University
2015 - at Present (3 years) Texas
Masters of science in Electrical Engineering
The Ohio State University
2005 - 2007
(2 years) Ohio
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
University of Jordan
2000 - 2004
(4 years) Muḩāfaz̧at `Ammān