NIXOR COLLEGE September 2010 - at PresentSystems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
Oracle E-Business Suite R12, Oracle Apex 5.
Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
IT Manager (Part Time)
Cosmos COmputer January 2010 - at Present• Manage day to day service operations, source and deliver components to support end user services, back end services, and specialty services.
• Manage service operations against stated Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements.
• Manage, plan, upgrade, and staff all technical environments on a day to day basis.
• Provide and maintain a Service Catalogue for all IT services delivered.
• Monitor, measure, report and review current performance of services and components in the enterprise IT environment and supported specialty environments, and ensure IT capacity meets business needs. .Serve as point of escalation, review and approval for key issues and decisions for all Service Management / Operations domains. Translate IT Strategy into specific initiatives and actions for a division or team and act on those initiatives to implement the IT Strategy.
• Maintain deep expertise in the technology, software, and methodologies associated with the division.