Department of Justice December 2010 - at Present• Attorney (Civil) – Conducted litigation in a variety of high-profile cases in Confiscation Division, Torts and Civil Rights. Research and analyze complex legal questions and issue and prepare confidential memoranda, court parper, and briefs for administrative, trial and appellate proceeding.
• District Attorney (Criminal) Responsible for prosecuting a variety of cases like misdemeanor trials as well as presentation of preliminary. Assigns responsibilities like interpreting
Radio Puerto Rico January 2004 - March 2008• Assisted producers, director and talent.
• Aided talent and handled incoming calls
• Coordinated with producers and imparted hosts with news updates.
• Evaluated studio equipment and handled audio board.
In charge of reading and editing news copy to ensure that any questionable material is avoided or deleted.
• Communicates with field reporters to gather breaking news.
• Supervised the news gathering staff, determining priorities and maintaining contact with outside news agencies, as well as originating or approving ideas for news features.
Univision Puerto Rico March 2005 - September 2006• Helped in the production research background information, track sources, and wrote scripts.
• Logged network feeds; wrote, separated, and distributed scripts, operated TeleProm Ter.
• Classic and deliberately anticipated the necessities for a smoother production.
• Researched and written air talent scripts.
• Managed and motivated staff and expressed production needs such as lightening, setting direction, etc, to crew.
• Organized and implemented detailed database for the easy searches and maintained a vast tape library.