beBee October 2015 - at Present- Manage global media and communications relations
- Develop external relations
- Press release outreach in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific
- Media and journalist relations
- Interviews management
- Internal Communications - Newsletter Editor
- Company global communications spokeswoman
Office Manager - PA to CEO
beBee October 2014 - October 2015- Providing senior level secretarial service
- Manage office and provide office support services
- PA to CEO
- Incoming / Outgoing Communication
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and events
- Maintain and purchase office supplies and organising office layout
- Dealing with confidential documents
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
EMEA PPS Sales Support
Hewlett-Packard July 2014 - September 2014At HP I worked in the Printing and Personal Systems department to liaise with multinational corporate accounts. I supported the senior management team in several corporate accounts. The role included preparing quotes, bills and offers on corporate products to various corporate accounts with special pricing and discounts.
• Dealing with multinational corporate clients in the Printing and Personal Systems Group department
• Creating customer specific configurations of desktops, laptops and workstations using EasyConfig portal
• Negotiating deals and special prices for corporate accounts using Eclipse program
• Providing delivery data for corporate accounts using Sandy and CCA portals
• Liaising with clients to build and maintain relationships
• Reporting sales data and managing accounts in Salesforce portal
EMEA Retail Marketing Consultant
Alpargatas Europe April 2014 - July 2014At Alpargatas Europe I worked in the retail marketing department to help continue the expansion of over 200 Havaianas franchise stores, own stores and concessions. I worked for the Retail Marketing Team dealing with various roles including, organization and coordination of a sales event at Hotel Eurostars Madrid Tower, keeping accounts and expenses up-to-date, various data analysis, communicating with various business partners and coordinating meetings and events.
• Marketing Campaign Organization and Execution
• Coordinating and organizing sales event at Hotel Eurostars Madrid Towers for 60 people
• Accounting, dealing with purchase invoices and expenses using Workflow, Smartsheet and SAP
• Analyzing category sales to create competitions to drive sales
• Created competitions for cross selling and up selling
• Sales analysis and facilitating and gather information for online platform
• Shortlisting new ideas for marketing campaigns for 2015.
Personal Assistant to MD
Bright Star Characters November 2010 - December 2013Bright Star Characters own several brands including Popcorn the Bear, http://www.popcornthebear.com/ My role included arranging trade exhibitions in Shanghai, Birmingham and London. I produced purchase invoices and kept the accounting and expenses up-to-date, calendar scheduling, drafting agreements, postal and banking services.
• Producing purchase invoices, keeping invoices and expenses up-to-date
• Internal and external communications
• Calendar Scheduling, post and banking services
• Arranging trade exhibitions including CMBE in Shanghai a baby and nursery exhibition, The Spring Fair, NEC in Birmingham and Brand Licensing Europe in London.
• Drafting Agent Agreements and providing admin support and liaising with potential clients
Head of Administration
HRS January 2008 - October 2010HRS is a human resource and recruitment firm. My role was to manage the day-to-day administration of the company.
• Day to day management of administration and organizing company documents and accounting data
• Managing and training junior administrators
• Organizing company documents and accounting data
• Arranging trade exhibitions and organizing communications
• Paying company bills, booking flights and hotels, and coordinating overseas meetings and conferences.
Customer Service Representative
Open House Spain May 2007 - August 2007Open House operates a full intermediary for the travel industry. www.oh-barcelona.com www.oh-holidays.com
www.all-berlin-apartments.com www.all-paris-apartments.com I dealt with incoming enquiries, called active leads, upselling, communicating with clients by phone, email and fax and using an online booking platform.
BBA Bachelor of Business and Administration
2006 - 2008
(2 years) Barcelona