British Petrol February 2016 - August 2016BP is one of the world's leading oil and gas company.
As CSR we endeavored to provide excellent service to our customers and manage the relationship with our partners and stations.
My everyday duties included:
- complaint and question handling received from clients on phone and in writing
- record each phone call and email precisely in the administration software
- sending offers and making contracts
- maintain contact with sales representatives
- follow up and update the ongoing cases on a regular basis
Betonkontakt September 2015 - February 2016At the construction firm Betonkontakt Ltd we dedicated to the heating and covering of concrete batching plants. As a personal assistant and sales representative, I did my best to support the work of my boss.
My main tasks incorporated:
- responding to the emails and phone calls of our foreign partners
- compiling offers for new clients
- translation of contracts or machine books
- office tasks (cargo management, organizing transport of spare parts, asking price offers, making hotel reservations and planning travels)
- participate in the negotiations and help communication between the parties as an interpreter
technical support analyst
Hewlett Packard April 2013 - September 2013As a technical support analyst and first level agent I had to answer the incoming phone calls and emails in foreigh languages and tackle the issues of our customers by opening trouble tickets. If we couldn't solve them directly then we had to forward them to the technical department for further assistance. Working at HelpDesk required to tolerate high stress level and remain patient, optimistic and to be a good team player.