Obinna is a Certified I.T Professional with 8+ years in the IT industry in Hewlett Packard as an IT support specialist and Manufacturing Industry as a Master data manager.Supply planner, Currently responsible for Customer service Excellence in supply chain. I am open to opportunities.
Customer Service Operations Lead
Unilever Nigeria December 2015 - at PresentResponsible for DBR generation and finished good stock management using O2C [Order to cash] framework.
Responsible for implementing the Customer Service agenda across the business through collaboration with account focused team of CD/SC/Finance.
Fully accountable for the order cycle and the implementation of customer service offerings as agreed in the Customer Business Plan.
Provide operational guidance and support to ensure an efficient order cycle is maintained – including capturing, processing and fulfilling all orders and deliveries within trade terms guidelines. Resolve escalated operational issues internally and with Customer; anticipate and prevent future problems.
Material planning Manager
Unilever Nigeria January 2013 - December 2015Ensured availability of all imported materials.
• Maintained stock levels of ordered materials as per the agreed stock norms.
Helped in achieving the supply chain objectives of reducing working capital and supplying the demand at the lowest cost.
• Established material requirements for Production Plans with the use of MRP Planned Orders.
• Monitored Stock levels and ensure material availability for current production requirements. Established and maintained appropriate safety stock levels.
• Highlighted material constraints that could impact production plans.
• Communicated with suppliers on material requirement forecasts on an ongoing basis.
• Raised Purchase orders and call offs to suppliers based on planned requirements.
• Followed-up on supplier confirmation of Purchase Orders and shipments.
SAP Masterdata management Executive
Unilever Nigeria March 2012 - July 2013Develops and implements new IT tools to aid in the automation of Supply Chain- MDM Activities.
• Responsible for setting up appropriate SLA measures, monitoring the trend and performance of MDM team.
• Ensures compliance to all master data governing policies.
• Actively participates in the company projects by facilitating and identifying possible impacts on current supply chain business processes and database, relevant to Master Data objects.
• Develop people in MDM by providing training plan to build skills and competencies to meet the requirements for the jobs as well as plan for future career growth in the company.
• Capture, Analyze, Co-ordinate, escalate and Resolves master data related issues and concerns.
Validation of master data both at template and system level.
• Drive seamless processes to ensure master data availability to users at optimal quality and
IT Sservice Engineer
Hewlett Packard November 2008 - March 2012As Central Africa [C.A] AV assistant Manager, I conduct weekly reviews /reports and develop a thorough presentation that easily highlights issues and fixes to assist managers have Mcafee 8.7 engine is up and running so that 99% goal is met on all systems.
• Deployed S.A.P to a site in preparation for GO-LIVE.
• Managed and Performed Quarterly Preventive maintenance to workstations and hardware in two sites numbering over 1200 systems.
• Actively involved in migrating users from 03-07 Microsoft Office suites.
• Routinely exceed call-handling goals, closing an average of 60 calls daily (25% above quota) with a 75% first-call resolution ratio and an average talk-time of 5.5 minutes -- well below 7-minute goal.
• Partnered with Tier II and Tier III help desk peers based in the US, India, Europe and Africa to resolve complex problems that required escalation.
Organized Microsoft Office 07 training to users. This initiative provided the company cost-saving of over 17, 000 Euros.
Wharton Business school
2015 - 2015
2010 - 2010
B.Tech Mathematics/Computer Science
Fuderal University of Technology, Minna
2000 - 2006
(6 years) Niger State