Librarian, e-Learning, Knowledge Management, Research and Training
at Skyline University College
December 2018 - at Present
• Facilitator, “Library Orientation for freshmen and Returning Students” an introductory and refresher literacy session about the services provided by the Library Department. • Facilitator, “Use of Online Databases for Research and Study” A Hands-on training session organized to teach students the use of online databases for research. • Developed lecture notes for “Use of Library” course. • Convener, “SUC Book Club”. Plans and coordinates the Club’s programmes, activities and events. • Coordinates the Library’s Information Literacy Programmes. • Training Students, Faculty and Staff on the Use of Internet, OPAC, Online Databases (EBSCO Host, EBRARY, IGI & ProQuest) and Library Equipment. • Report Writing and Presentation.
Librarian/Manager, Electronic Learning Resources Centre
at University of Lagos
July 2018 - December 2018
• Coordination and Management of the staff and resources of the Centre Coordination. • Coordination of the General Studies Programme lectures and examinations. • Inventory Management • Report Writing and Presentation • Organized training sessions for students, staff and faculty on the use of internet, online databases (HINARI, Science Direct, EBSCO Host, PUBMED and ProQuest) • Budget Preparation and presentation. • Developed lecture notes for “Use of Library” course.
Coordinator, Library and Research Services/Custodian Corporate Arts Collection
at The Nigerian Stock Exchange, Lagos.
May 2014 - June 2018
• Established, organized and set up a functional Library and Research Centre at the Head Office. • Developed the Library Management Policy. • Deployed a Library Management System. • Developed the Corporate Arts Collection Policy. • Coordinated the Libraries at the Head and Branch Offices. • Created manual providing guidelines for the use of the Online Public Access Catalogue and Databases. • Facilitated Training Sessions for Graduate Trainees and New Employees on the use of the Library and its resources. • Inventory Management and Maintenance of the Corporate Arts Collection.
Librarian, Systems and E-Resources
at The Nigerian Baptist Theological Seminary, Ogbomosho.
October 2010 - April 2014
• Coordination and Management of the E-Learning Centre • Acquired and Deployed Koha Integrated Library Management System for the Library • Supervised the re-organization of the entire collection of the Seminary Library during the conversion from Dewey Decimal Classification to Library of Congress Classification • Developed a Collection Development Policy for the Library • Proposal writing, establishment of Archives Collection (Digital archiving of rear resources published about the Baptist heritage) • Supervision, cataloging and classification of learning resources using Koha Z39.50 Integrated Library Management System • Coordinated the acquisition and deployment of JSTOR and Questia online databases. • Trained Students, Staff and Faculty on the use of Online Public Access Catalog and Databases.
Deputy Librarian/Information Resources Manager
at Dominican Institute, Ibadan
November 2009 - September 2010
• Developed and deployed a specialized catalogue system for the Library using Microsoft Access • Processed Newly acquired Library Resources • Provided Referral Services • Trained students and staff on the use of internet, search engines and Online Public Access Catalogue. • Managed Library Inventory and reports.
Result Based Project Management
at Psyntech Nigeria
2014 - 2014 (1 year) Lagos State
Master of Library and Information Studies (MLIS)
at University of Ibadan
2012 - 2014 (2 years) Oyo State
Certified Librarian in Nigeria (CLN)
at Librarians Registration Council of Nigeria
2013 - 2013 (1 year) Federal Capital Territory
Bachelor of Library and Information Studies
at University of Ibadan
2004 - 2008 (4 years) Oyo State
Knowledge and keywords