Health and Safety leader who works with co-workers while demonstrating a high standard
of safe conduct, behavior, and attitude towards a positive and safe workplace culture
at SPEC Oil & Gas FZCO Jafza
August 2015 - January 2019
2010 - 2010 (1 year) London
2000 - 2004 (4 years) Osun State
• Conducted Site/Workshop Safety Inspections for scheduled projects
• Company Safety Trainer for Safety Induction, use of PPE and Permit to Work
• Investigated employee Health and Safety complaints, discussed findings with management for rectification
• Established visible safety presence on the fabrication shop and sites, and provided support during the verification of inspection program functioning as required for over 500 employees;
• Coordinated all HSE activities in Offshore:-Rig/Drilling operations, Well Installations/Interventions etc
• Enforced compliance with regulatory requirements (i.e. OSHA & EPA) for permit requirements;
• Established Emergency Response plan and procedures, training and implementation.
• Coordinated three HSE professionals to develop HSE plans, policies, procedures, HSE Case, JSA,HAZID,HAZOP,SIMOPs, Root Cause Analysis and risk assessments resulting in well rooted safety culture/behaviour.
• Managed budget and cost control activities effectively by minimizing damage and injuries and implementing the hierarchy of hazard control