at PEE CREDIT
February 2019 - at Present
• Look for any red flags in a loan application and try to resolve any problems before the • File gets to the lender. • Performing a detailed credit analysis of a borrower. • Evaluates the information on a loan application against various lending standards to determine if the applicant should receive the loan amount requested. • Extremely analytical, be able to evaluate the financial information presented to her and demonstrate some flexibility in applying lending criteria
Director of Photography Asst / production manager
at TRIPLE ACE EMPIRE
October 2016 - at Present
• Ordering and testing camera and lighting equipment’s. • Supervising a camera and lighting crew and editing a film's visual elements in post-production. • Works with production designers, art directors, set dressers and even wardrobe crew and hairstylists to help establish the look of the film and its individual scenes. • Oversees the camera crew and makes sure the director gets the film he envisioned through the way its shot. • Planning and organizing production schedules. • Assessing project and resource requirements. • Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers. • Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met. • Determining quality control standards. • Overseeing production processes. • Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
at EJIRE TRANSPORT LIMITED
March 2015 - at Present
• Act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. • Managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. • Initiate and implement best and effective practices in administrative functions. • Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output. • Assist and support sales and marketing teams to maximize revenues. • Answer and respond to customer inquiries. • Build customer relationships. • Assist and support accounts department in financial operations. • Assist and support processing payroll records.
at DE-UNITED FOODS INDUSTRIES LTD.
September 2013 - at Present
Federal Capital Territory
• To motivate sales subordinate to achieve organization goals. • To implement marketing plans. • To meet organizational objectives and evaluate customer research and market conditions. • To establish sales & marketing strategies. • Carried out credit analysis and write ups. • Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns. • Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report. • Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars. • Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
Customer Service Officer
at GOD GRACE TELCOMUNICATION
December 2011 - at Present
• Attending to the company’s clients • Handling of customers • I assist in offering alternative solution to customers. • To provide good customer service to the public.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
at Kwara State Polytechnic
2016 - at Present (4 years) Kwara State
at pfi capital
2019 - 2019 (1 year) Lagos State
higher national diploma
at kwara state polytechnic
2016 - 2018 (2 years) Kwara State
Knowledge and keywords