I am Oluwatomiwa Joseph Ayibiowu, a graduate of Mechanical engineering in Yaba College of technology, Yaba-Lagos.
I have worked in the telecom industry as an hybrid engineer for more than 5years field experience and later became an Opex manager by giving a remote technical support to the teams
Regional Technical Supervisor
at Biswal Nig Ltd.
June 2016 - February 2018
Giving remote technical support to the teams on AC Generator, DC generators, and Solar systems.
March 2012 - May 2016
Giving diesel allocation per site, tracking the diesel consumption per site, monitoring Opex systems
August 2008 - February 2012
Complete field hybrid engineer and installation of all Opex devices and maintenance. ATS, rectifiers installations
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
1999 - 2005 (6 years)
at Mechanical Engineering
1999 - 2005 (6 years)
2004 - 2005 (1 year) Oyo State
at Yaba College of Technology
1999 - 2005 (6 years) Oyo State
Hybrid Power Engineer/Regional technical manager
Data analyst on diesel management
Good record keeping system
Technical assistance to the field team
Problem solving on field operational works
Daily reporting to customers/management
Good liaising skills with customer
Enhancing optimum performance strategies
Ability to reduce fault count to zero count
24hrs site operations and maintenance management
Management of site passive infrastructure
Diesel management and tracking of diesel usages
Maintenance of all passive infrastructure on site
Manage day to day activities on base stations for passive infrastructure.
Respond to NOC call outs to attend to faults on site and other site related issues including acceptance of sites and passive ATP
Receive passive equipment on site as well as keep track of all site passive assets.
Receive and track diesel delivery on site and maintain on-site record as well as database management
Hands on experience in resolving passive infrastructure on site to keep power available on site
Preventive maintenance of passive equipment
Keep per site diesel consumption under control
Handle area boys, community issues
Carry out Site audits.
• Following up of day to day operational activities in the region
• Management of non routine operational expenses and budget control.
• Ensure sites availability all through the day (24/7).
• Management of teams for effective performance.
• Maintaining a loop plan for diesel supply and its logistics.
• Ensure OPEX devices are working and reducing overall diesel consumption of the entire region.
• Monitoring of diesel consumption rate base on the different capacities of the generators in the network
• Invoicing for all jobs (Routine and Non routine jobs).
• Design monthly loop plan for the equipment preventive maintenance
• Ensure routine operations and maintenance is carried out as prescribed for the power equipment on site.
• Job scheduling and manage staff deployment
• Ensure that all faults are rectified p
Knowledge and keywords