Seeking a job with an opportunity for professional challenges in the field of Sales and to join an organization that offers me a constructive workplace for communicating and interacting with customers and people. Also, the willingness to start career abroad in Colombia
B2B March 2016 - at Present• Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned market segment through personally contacts and secures new business accounts.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective Clients.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
Event Planner/ Coordinator
Katatny's Wedding Planner July 2015 - January 2016• Meeting clients to discuss their requirements and budget.
• Coming up with creative ideas and themes.
• Advising on wedding customs or etiquette.
• Preparing proposals and quotations for the work.
• Agreeing prices with suppliers such as florists, photographers, caterers and venues.
• Making sure couples are kept up to date with wedding plans.
• Keeping detailed records to make sure that costs stay within budget.
• Being at the venue on the day of the wedding to make sure that everything goes to plan.
• Researching new products, services and suppliers, through word of mouth, online or using social media.
• Dealing with paperwork, phone calls, emails and letters.
Vice President Of Sales Department
AIESEC October 2014 - October 2015•Leading, Coaching & Tracking of 2-5 Campus Managers
•Facilitation of Strategy creation and implementation for Outgoing Global Community Development Program overall
•The management of Exchange Participants on the AIESEC system
•Exchange Participants Leadership Journey Delivery Management (Exchange Participants Preparation, Realization, Support/ Post Exchange Development)
•Quality Standards and Satisfaction Management
•Co-creation of International Relations (International Relation Strategy & Local Committee Cooperation)
•Increasing market share and penetration in current and potential markets
Reception and Servicing Coordinator
AIESEC May 2014 - October 2014•Managing interns’ airport pick-ups.
•Renting apartments for the interns and tracking the dates of the monthly payments
•Tracking and managing the interns buddies
•Following up on the interns’ goal settings.
•Organizing events, trips and servicing weekends for the interns.
•Visa renewal for the interns.
•Managing the servicing team, delegating tasks and ensuring the learning of the team of the processes.
•Handing in the interns’ evaluations on time.
•Fulfilling the requirements of a member.
2008 - at Present (9 years) Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah