Caspian Catering Service LTD June 2008 - August 2014• Responsible for managing a team to deliver excellent results and achieve the highest operational standards across all areas of the business. Also in charge of overseeing all the organization’s operations in accordance with service standards.
• Driving and delivering the commercial performance of the business
• Scheduling workloads to meet priorities and targets
• Setting recruitment, appraisal and line management processes
• Implementing business procedures
• Organising staff schedules
• Organising the maintenance of equipment
• Ensuring that company goals are met in a timely fashion by the efficient and effective management of personnel and resources
• Involved in the recruitment and mentoring of new staff
• In charge of all departmental procurements
• Delegating responsibilities
• Undertaking staff performance reviews
• Establishing the businesses objectives
lead auditor training for ISO 9001:2008 incorporating the International Safety Management Code for the Safe Operations of Ship and Pollution Prevention, 2010 Environmental
2009 - 2012
(3 years) Baku City
Azerbaijan International University, Faculty of Law
I'm an experienced Catering Manager who has a long track record of success rates in the position being advertised.
I have significant commercial acumen and possess team leadership skills needed to improve effectiveness and efficiency in an enterprise.
I enjoy working in a team, but also have enough capacity and capability to act as a leader.