I am Country Director developing wind parks, motorways and metro tunnels in Finland and Sweden. Spanish native speaker with a high English level.
COYDE ENGINEERING RAKENNUSKOHTEIDEN October 2015 - at PresentNew contract negotiation, invoicing, technical management and team leadership.
I am running a team consist of 5 Engineers and more than 70 professionals.
- TRIPLA PROJECT, metro station expansion. New contract achieved with a budget of 2 million euros. Starting date: September of 2016 (YIT Rakennus OY). Helsinki, Finland.
- Assembling of structures reinforment for the construction of the highway E-18, Hamina-Vaalimaa (YIT Rakennus OY). 3.000.000 kg of steel. Project started in January 2016.
- Joutikkallio windfarm, (PEIKKO OY) 6 foundations for wind power generators with 70.000 kg of steel and 800 m3 of concrete per foundation. Finished project.
- Ajos windfarm, (EMPOWER OY) 13 foundations for wind power generators with 50.000 kg of steel and 400 m3 of concrete per foundation. 5 foundation onshore and 8 foundation offshore.
- Simo windfarm, (YIT OY) 28 foundations for wind power generators with 64.000 kg of steel and 450 m3 of concrete per foundation.
Project manager and site manager
COYDE ENGINEERING RAKENNUSKOHTEIDEN February 2015 - October 2015- Service tunnels in Leppävaara (YIT Rakennus OY). Development of concrete access to the tunnel and technical rooms inside it. Finished project.
- RU5 Otaniemi Station (Länsimetro, YIT Rakennus OY). Development of service Access to the tunnel, structure with more tan 200.000 kf of steel and 1.500 m3 of concrete. Finished project .
- Parking Ruusuparkki in Vantaa (YIT Rakennus OY). Assemblage of slab reinforcement, 120.000 kg of steel. Finished project.
- Parking Jousenpuiston in Urheilupuisto station (Länsimetro, YIT Rakennus OY).
Development of concrete structures, parking foundation, access ramps (5 floors), reinforment of precasting slabs, technical rooms and pump stations. 600.000 kg of steel, 3.000 m3 concrete. Currently in development.
INECO June 2014 - February 2015Technical support at the construction of the Spanish High Speed Line, certifying the construction process.
THE CAT WINE&FOOD February 2013 - September 2014The Cat Wine&Food is a Dutch import company which offers an exclusive range of carefully selected Spanish products all around Holland. I endowed it believeing solidly that the quality, the competitiveness of the prices and the dedication to our customer´s satisfaction would be the key for a long and succesful journey in the Dutch market, but also, with the aim of offer myself a chance to develop my management and sales skills. Currently, after have faced with this exciting project, I feel proud being able to say that The Cat Wine&Food is a self-sufficient compay, with a large number of customers. Therefore, I decided to disassociate of it, following with new challenge.
CYMOT,S.A. January 2009 - October 2009Foreman for the company CYMOT Inc. Responsible of the work development in the construction site as well as of the technical office topography and fieldwork in linear work projects, conservation and maintenance.
Universidad Europea de Madrid
2009 - 2012
(3 years) Madrid
MÁSTER PREVENCIÓN RIESGOS LABORALES
Universidad de Vigo
2008 - 2009
(1 year) Pontevedra